SBI PO Main 4th June 2017 Paper Analysis, Answer Key, Result, SBI PO Main Solution Key 2017, SBI PO Main Result 2017, SBI PO Main Qualifying/ passing Marks
SBI PO MAINS 2017 Paper Analysis
State bank of India is formally known as SBI. SBI PO’s full form is State Bank of India Probationary Officer. This entrance exam is conducted by the State bank of Indiaor SBI. The SBI PO MAINS 2017 is conducted for the students to be eligible to get a job at State Bank of India. SBI PO MAINS is a national-level entrance exam. Therefore, the selected candidates will only be eligible to further participate in group awareness and interview stage of the exam. However, this can change if prescribed otherwise by the organizing or any other relevant authority. In this article, we will provide the interested candidates all the necessary details regarding SBI PO MAINS Paper Analysis 2017, SBI PO MAINS 2017 Paper Analysis, etc. Do read this piece till the end to have a complete knowledge regarding SBI PO MAINS Paper Analysis 2017.
SBI PO Mains Paper Review 2017
You can here get, SBI PO main paper review. The overall structure of the SBI PO MAINS exam was on line with the previous papers and didn’t vary much. SBI PO MAINS Paper 2017 had 4 Sections. Each section had its own number of questions. Even the overall difficulty level of the SBI PO MAINS Question Paper 2017 was the same as the previous year papers. Cautious selection of questions to answer will be the best way for the candidates to maximize their score. SBI PO MAINS 2017 Paper has negative marking like its predecessors. The candidate is awarded the Marks allotted for the right answer. However, ¼ of the allotted marks are deducted for every wrong answer. But no marks are deducted or provided for a question left unanswered by the candidate.
We have analyzed the SBI PO MAINS 2017 Paper Analysis section wise. Below is our assessment of the paper, do have a look.
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude- Sections 1 (60 Marks)
This section included a mixture of Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning questions.There were 45 questions reasoning& computer aptitude in this section. The level of difficulty of the section was easy to medium.Sections 1 had Data sufficiency, Arrangements, Puzzles, Syllogisms and Analogies based questions.
Reasoning questions in section I included
- Question on Course of Action
- Syllogisms questions
- Analogies questions
- Statement Assumption question.
- Probably/Definitely True/False questions
- Statement/Inference questions and
- Statement/Conclusion questions
- Apart fromall the above-mentioned topics, Section 1 had questions on some Visual Reasoning as well.
Verbal Reasoning questions in section included
- Probably/Definitely True/False question,
- Analogies and 4 Syllogisms.
- Implicit meaning questions.
- Questions were on matching the question string with the options.
- Statement/Inference questions,
- Statement/Conclusion questions.
Data Analysis & Interpretation – Sections 2 (60 Marks)
The section of Data Analysis & Interpretation had 35 questions. Mainly there were similar types of questions.
- Questions on Arithmetic.
- Questions on Numbers.
- In each section, there were questions on Data Interpretation.
General Awareness about Economy / Banking – Sections 3 (40 Marks)
There was a section on General Awareness about Economy / Banking. It had questions from the topics of Banking & Finance. The topics were current and in-news at that time. The candidate needed to have an overall awareness about the economic and baking sector developments across the globe. Guidelines, Terminology, Figures and Facts, etc. are some of the topics the candidate needs to emphasize upon.
English Language – Section 4 (40 Marks)
The candidates who practiced hard, performed well in this section. The questions were from the following topics –
- Reading Comprehension,
- Phrase Replacement,
- Sentence and Para Connectors,
- Paragraph Restatement,
- Word Usage,
- Vocabulary Questions and Errors.
SBI PO Main Answer Key 2017
State Bank of India Probationary Officer or SBI PO, as it is commonly known, is a national level entrance exam. The State Bank of India is conducting the SBI PO 2017. SBI PO Entrance Exam 2017 is organized for national level graduate students who wish to serve in the State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer. The following article will provide you all the necessary details that the candidate needs for SBI PO 2017. This information include SBI PO Main Answer Key 2017 Download PDF, important dates, eligibility criteria etc. To know more, do read the complete piece.
SBI PO Main Solution Key 2017
SBI PO Main 2017 will be conducted on the 4th of June 2017. After that, the SBI PO Main Answer Key 2017 PDF will be announced in the 2nd week of June 2017. The answer key will be duly published on the given date on the official SBI PO 2017 website. Going by the officially displayed answers, students can analyze and assess their performance in the examination. Having an official SBI PO Main Solution key 2017 helps students to plan their future ahead of time.
Marking Criteria for SBI PO Main 2017
The SBI PO 2017 question paper will consist of 155 questions for the objective test and 50 marks for subjective test. For each correct answer, the students will get marks depending on the specified section of the question. However, there is negative marking for wrong answers. 1/4 marks will be deducted for a wrongly marked answer. Also, if a student leaves a question without attempting it, no marks will be deducted or provided to him or her.
How to Download SBI PO Main Answer Key
We are now providing to you step-by-step procedure for you to easily download Answer Key for SBI PO 2017.
- Visit the official website of SBI PO 2017 – sbi.co.in.
- On the above given time, a link will be provided titled “SBI PO 2017 Answer Key”.
- Click on the link to get the answer key.
- Download the SBI PO Answer Key 2017 available in PDF format.
- Save the SBI PO 2017 Answer Key.
- You can also use the saved answer key for future use or assistance.
Crucial Information for SBI PO Main Answer key 2017 –
- SBI PO 2017 will be conducted in two phases, i.e., objective test and subjective test. The duration of objective test will be 3 hours and subjective test will be 30 minutes.
- All the questions will be having Multiple Choices to answer from, i.e. objective type.
- The examination will be Pen & Paper type only with English as its only medium.
- The syllabus for the examination includes topics from reasoning & computer aptitude, data analysis & interpretation, general awareness about economy / banking and English language.
SBI PO Main Result 2017
SBI PO’s full form is State Bank of India Probationary Officer. State Bank of India conducts this test. The SBI PO MAIN 2017 entrance examination is conducted for the candidates who wish to work in the banking sector. The examination was held on 4th of June 2017. The SBI PO MAIN 2016 was also held in the month of June. The candidates who have applied and want to check their SBI PO MAIN Result 2017, Download Score Card for SBI PO MAIN 2017, etc. should read this article till the end to know more. By 5th august 2017, SBI PO main result 2017 will be declared!
SBI PO Main Result date 2017
SBI PO MAIN 2017 entrance exam took place on the 4th June 2017. Unlike earlier, most of the Indian Entrance Exam system have become modernized. Therefore, no SBI PO MAIN Score Card 2017 will be sent through an offline mode. Now, even most of the entrance tests are given online. Candidates who wish to check their SBI PO Main 2017 Result can only do it through an online mode.As per the latest official information, SBI PO Main Result 2017 will be declared in the month of June 2017. On the date of the declaration of the result, students can go to www.sbi.co.in to check their respective results. It will assist the students to plan their future in advance and save time. SBI PO Main Result date 2017 is already announced!
There will be no separate results for SC/ST (Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe) candidates. The official SBI PO MAIN 2017 Answer Key will be released before the declaration of the SBI PO Main 2017 result. Candidates can go to the official website of the organizing authority, i.e. SBI, to check their result of SBI PO Main 2017. Also, it will help the candidates to analyze and predict their scores.
How to Check SBI PO Main Result 2017
The interested students need to visit the website to check their result of SBI PO Main 2017. The official SBI PO Main Result 2017 will be declared on the portal www.sbi.co.in. We now provide with the complete procedure to check your SBI PO Main 2017 result.
- The candidate needs to open the official website. The link of the same has been provided above.
- When the official portal opens, navigate for “SBI PO Main 2017 Result” or something similar to that.
- A new page will open as soon as you click on the link for SBI PO Main Result 2017.
- The candidate needs to enter their registration number (previously generated by the system at the time of registration), date of birth and their unique verification code.
- Click on the button- Submit.
- The complete result of the candidate will be displayed on the page.
- The students are strongly advised to take a printout of their official SBI PO MAIN Result 2017. This will certify as a proof of their result if anything happens in the future.
SBI PO Score Card 2017 (Mains ) Download
After the declaration of their official SBI PO Main Score card 2017 simultaneously an official SBI PO MAIN Score Card 2017 will be prepared. The SBI PO MAIN Score Card 2017 will be prepared by the SBI. The merit list for SBI PO MAIN 2017 will be based on the performance of each candidate and their reservation category. However, the SBI only prepares a Merit List SBI PO Main 2017 based on the official SBI PO MAIN Score Card. The selected candidates will be eligible to participate in group awareness and interview only based on their position in the SBI PO MAIN Merit List 2017. The complete SBI PO Main Merit List 2017 will be published online after the publication of SBI PO Main Result 2017 and SBI PO MAIN 2017 Score Card.