RMO Result 2017 Regional Mathematical Olympiad Selected Candidates, RMO 2017 Result, Regional mathematical Olympiad Result Name wise 2017
RMO Result 2017
The Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education is conducting the Mathematical Olympiad. The Olympiad is conducted on the behalf of National Board of Higher Mathematics. It belongs to the Department of Atomic Energy of Government of India. The main idea of conducting the Olympiad is to recognize the talented candidates in the field of Mathematics at Pre university level. hence, RMO result 2017 will be soon available here on this website. Though, we don’t have exact date for announcing RMO Result 2017, but we will try better to release it online.
The result of Regional Maths Olympiad will release soon after conducting the exam. The result will release region wise. The candidates who are appearing in the Regional Olympiad of Mathematics will curiously wait for the result of the Olympiad. Here, we present the region wise selected candidates for RMO 2016.
- CBSE: 35 students
- Assam: 23 students
- South Bihar: 35 students
- Rajasthan: 35 Students
- KVS: 35 students
- Kerala: 35 students
- Karnataka: 35 students
- Jharkhand: 35 students
- Jammu: 35 students
- Gujarat: 35 students
- Delhi NCR: 35 students
- Coastal AP and Rayalaseema: 35 students
- Chhattisgarh: 35 students
- West Bengal: 32 students
- Uttarakhand: 0 students
- Uttar Pradesh: 31 students
- Tripura: 35 students
- Odisha: 35 students
- NVS: 35 students
- North Western States: 35 students
- North Bihar and Patna: 35 students
- Mumbai: 35 students
- Meghalaya: 15 students
- Maharashtra and Goa: 35 students
- Regional Center Zone Madhya Pradesh Jabalpur: 35 students
- Telangana: 35 students
- Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry: 35 students
Regional Mathematics Olympiad Result 2017
It is a written test organized by the Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education. The test held for 3 hours. It is selection process in which selected candidates will represent India in the International Olympiad. The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the Regional Mathematics Olympiad. Thus, these candidates who are selected will appear for the next round of Olympiad. since, all students are waiting for Regional mathematics Olympiad Result 2017 which will be soon announce here.
Therefore, after giving the Pre Regional Olympiad the candidates will eagerly wait for the result. The result will declare online. Therefore, the candidates will check their Pre- RMO Result 2017 online. Thus, they will visit the official website for checking their result.
RMO Result Roll Number wise 2017
Check below important points for RMO Result roll number wise 2017 which is as follows:
- A pre-Regional Olympiad is going to held on 20th August 2017 for shortlisting the candidates for RMO. It is compulsory to appear for this pre-test on order to appear for the RMO.
- This year the Indian Association of Physics Teachers.
- After giving the exam, the candidates will have the carbon copy of their answer sheets. The candidates can check their answers from the answer key. The answer key will be available on the official website. The official website is http://www.iapt.org.in/
- The selected candidates are eligible for the Regional Mathematics Olympiad Exam.
- The top 300 candidates from each region are eligible to go for the Regional Mathematics Olympiad.
- The regional co Ordinator will have the list of candidates who are going to appear for RMO. Until 15th September 2017, they will receive the list of selected candidates.
- In every region, the regional Coordinator will conduct the RMO in their region on 8th October 2017.
- After the completion of RMO in the month of October 2017, the result will display.
- After the announcement of RMO Result 2017, the top 30 candidates along with the 5 girls will get selected for the next round of Olympiad.
- The list of selected candidates will get finalized for INMO 2018 till 7th December 2017.
- These candidates will appear for INMO 2018 on 21st January 2018.
Check here more information about RMO 2017 Result.