Ganga Scholarship Test Result 2017- GST Results 2017, ganga International school test Result 2017, www.gangatechnicalcampus.com
Ganga Scholarship Test Result 2017
Here, you will check Ganga Scholarship Test is one of the most awaiting exams for getting the scholarship for higher studies. As per the marks obtained in the Ganga Admission Scholarship Test, candidates will get the scholarship. Scholarship will be offered to interested candidates as per percentage marks scored by them in GST Result 2017. Ganga Scholarship Test Result 2017 to be released here. Ganga Scholarship Test Result 2017 to be shortly released here.
|B3||As per marks obtained in GST 2017|
Ganga Admission Test Result 2017
The procedure for filling online admission form has already started from 20th May 2017. Candidates can fill Ganga Admission application scholarship form till 17th June 2017. There is also the facility of offline registration for Ganga Admission Scholarship test on the spot. It will be done on 18th June 2017. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the scholarship and forget to fill the application form on time, they can fill the scholarship test form on 18th June 2017. Ganga Admission Test Result 2017 will be soon released here on this web page! GST 2017 is to be available here, check more information from here.
The scholarship test of Ganga Admission Test will be conducted on 18th June 2017. The exam will start from 11:00 AM.
Ganga Admission Scholarship Exam Result 2017
There is good news that interested candidates will not wait for longer time to know their status of the qualifying exam. On the same day, the officials will announce the result of Ganga Scholarship Exam 2017. Hence, the result will declare at 04:00 PM on 18th June 2017.
- Result for Ganga Admission test will be calculated for 50 marks. There will be total 50 questions which will be attempted by interested candidates to pass the scholarship test.
- There will be multiple choice questions type
- Candidates will have an advantage as there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates will use only either black ink pen or blue ink pen.
- During the examination, no cell phones are allowed
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter exam hall after the beginning of the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave exam hall before time.
- If anybody found to do unfair mean, then his examination will be canceled.
- No candidate is allowed to disturb the exam hall in any circumstances.
GST 2017 Result official link – to be activated here
If any students are facing problem in checking their Results, then they should leave a message below. We will soon revert and solve your problem.