Territorial Army Officer Result 2017 – For Civilian Candidate, Territorial Indian Army officer Result 2017, Territorial Officer Civilian candidate Result 2017, Indian Army Territorial officer Result 2017
Indian Army released notice for the recruitment of Territorial Army Officer Exam 2017. The registration process is completed in the month of June 2017.Only male candidates were allowed to apply for the recruitment. The mode of application is online. Therefore, candidates can apply only through online mode. Hence, there was no option of offline mode.
Territorial Army Result 2017
here you will get all dates and information about Territorial Army Result 2017. For more details about Indian Army Territorial officer Result 2017 all candidates need to keep checking this web page.
- Commencement of registration of Territorial Army Officer Exam 2017: 1st June 2017
- Last date for registration of Territorial Army Officer Exam 2017: 30th June 2017
- Date of Territorial Army Officer Exam 2017: 30th July 2017
Territorial Officer Result 2017
The Indian Army will declare result only after finishing of exam. As the exam is on 30th July 2017, therefore result will declare after the month of July 2017. The Indian Army will declare the result for the exam only when the exams of each state will get finished. The result will declare only for those candidates who will appear for exam. Territorial Officer Result 2017 is expected to be released here. An official link will be uploaded on this web page to get checked your Territorial army Officer Result 2017.
After the declaration of exam, only passed candidates will go for the next round of selection. The applicants who will clear the written exam will give the Interview Round. For final selection, candidates will also under go for medical tests
Result of each stage for Territorial Army Recruitment will release online. Therefore, candidates will check their result on official website only. Hence, they will visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Territorial Army Result 2017 Selection criteria
All those candidates will appear for the exam whose application forms are correct. Thus, these candidates will appear in the written examination. On passing the written examination, they will appear in the next round. As a result, next round is the interview. The Preliminary Interview Board will conduct the interview round.
To qualify the written exam, minimum of 40% marks are required individually but in aggregate, minimum of 50% marks. Finally, the candidates who will get success in the written exam and interview will go for test at the SSB (Service Selection Board) and Medical test. At last, after this whole process of selection, the candidate will get the selection. Hence, you will get all details about Territorial Army Result 2017 selection Criteria here on this web page!
Territorial Indian Army Results 2017
The candidates need to present some documents at the time of interview. in addition to original documents, they must have attested copies. Hence, they will require following documents. Here are the details about Territorial Indian army Results 2017.
- Application form IAF Part 2: must be filled in candidate’s handwriting
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Other educational certificates
- Residential Proof
- Recent physical fitness certificate. It must be obtained from the MBBS Doctor.
- Certificate for age proof
- ID proof with photograph (like Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Card ID etc.)
- IN case of employees of Central Government/ State. Semi Government/ Union Territory, service certificate must be there
- Latest Income proof
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- If name of the candidates varies from the documents then a copy of correction by Gazetted officer must be submitted.
- Whereas the employees of Railways need to submit NOC.
Pay scale of Territorial officer 2017
Check here, Pay scale of Territorial officer 2017 is here:
|S. NO||Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay|
All candidates need to bring these candidates at the time of Interview Process:
- Certificate to be Rendered by Candidates Employed in Central Government, UT, State Government Duly Authenticated by Head of Office.
- Certificate to be Rendered by Candidates Employed in Private Sector (To be Authenticated by Head of Office).
- Affidavit to be Rendered by Self Employed on Non-Judicial Stamp Papar of Minimum Value Duly Endorsed by Notary.
- Character Certificate to be Rendered by Self Employed Person. (Self Certified by the Candidate)
- Risk Certificate
** if any candidate forget to bring any of these certificates then they will not be able to appear for the Interview.
For more updates , keep checking this web page!