Mahaeschol Scholarship Form Status 2017 Registration Apply Online, www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in Application Form 2017, Mahaeschol Scholarship Application Form last date to apply
Mahaeschol Scholarship Form 2017
In the state of Maharashtra, the government of Maharashtra offers e-scholarship to those students who are economically weak. The e-scholarship is provided by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance. The e-scholarship is provided by the department every year. The main aim of the Mahaeschol is to provide assistance to those students who are not able to pursue the higher studies due to financial condition. It means that the students who are not able to pay the fees for the higher studies due to their weak financial condition can apply for Mahaeschol Scholarship. Students need to check Mahaeschol Scholarship Form 2017 all details here.
Mahaeschol Scholarship Application Status 2017
The candidates who want to use the facility of this Mahaeschol Scholarship can go to the official website. On the official website, the candidate will go for Mahaeschol Scholarship registration 2017. In the registration process, he will apply for the Mahaeschol Scholarship and will fill the Mahaeschol Scholarship application form. If application form of the candidate is selected, then the amount of scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the candidate. Mahaeschol Scholarship application Status 2017 to be declare here on the web page.
Mahaeschol Scholarship Registration Form 2017
The candidate must ensure that he must fulfill the following criteria before applying for Maheschol scholarship Registration Form 2017:
- The candidate who is interested in the Mahaeschol Scholarship should be permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- The interested candidate must pursue the course from the Board of Maharashtra.
- The income of the family of the interested candidate must not be more than 2 lacs per annum.
- The interested candidate must not have any other scholarship.
- The interested candidates who belong to the category of OBC/SC/ST/SBC/VJNT/OPEN must secure either 75 % or more than that in the examination of 10th.
Mahaeschol Scholarship Online Form last date to apply
The interested candidate will show the following document for verification process during the Mahaeschol Scholarship program:
- Certificate of residence
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College or school certificate
- Birth certificate
- Affidavit as per the government order.
It is to be noted that the students who are applying for Mahaeschol Scholarship 2017 should link their the bank account with their Aadhar number.
How to fill Mahaeschol Scholarship registration form 2017?
The candidates who are interested in the e-scholarship will follow the following steps:
- The candidate will visit the official website of Mahaeschol scheme. It is https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/. the candidate will first register himself.The candidate must have a valid mobile number which can be used for further programs. During the registration process, one time password will be generated and will be sent through sms on mobile number,
- After registration, he will log in by using his user ID and password. After logging, he will choose the option of either Post Matric Student or Pre Matric Student.
- Next, he will select the category of caste.
- After that he will fill all the information that are asked in the application form. The candidate must fill correct information in the application form.
- After filling all the required information, he will submit the application form of Mahaeschol Scholarship.
- The candidate will save the application form and will take the print out of the application form.
Students need more assistance for Mahaeschol Scholarship Form status 2017, then they need to keep checking this page for more information.