HBSE 10th/ 12th 2nd Semester Result 2017 @bseh.org.in, BSEH 2nd Semester Result 2017, HBSE 10th Result 2017 Second Semester, HBSE 12th 2nd Semester Result 2017
HBSE 2nd Semester Result 2017
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education is one of the most popular board of India. The board conducts the exam of Class 12th every year. The Haryana Board of Secondary Education conducts the exam for every stream of Art, Science and Commerce. The students had given the examination of HBSE in the month of March. The examination of HBSE class 10th and 12th 2017 was finished in the month of April. The students work hard for the exam of Class 10th and Class 12th.
After giving examination, every student eagerly waits for the result. Their wait will be over in coming months. It is expected that the HBSE 2nd semester Result 2017 will be declared either in the month of May or June. After the announcement of the result, the students of Arts stream can apply for the higher studies. All students need to check all information about BSEH 2nd Semester Result 2017 here. More information needed for HBSE 2nd sem Result 2017 is to be released soon.
HBSE 10th 2nd semester Result 2017
The HBSE 10th 2nd semester Result 2017 will be checked by only those candidates who appeared in the exam. The candidates will check their exam result on the official website only. For checking the result, they should keep their roll number with them. They should not loss their roll number. The admit card of class 10th and class 12th contains the roll number of the candidate. One should keep the admit card safely. haryana 10th 2nd semester Result 2017 is to be released by May or June. hence till now the dates are not confirmed. Board authorities are busy in checking of papers and soon results will be out! HBSE 10th 2nd semester Result 2017 is to be checked here. As we will provide you with an official link soon.
HBSE 12th 2nd semester Result 2017
All students who have given this year HBSE 2nd Year Examination 2017 need to check the information. Hence, HBSE 12th 2nd Semester Result 2017 to be released shortly. till then check the below details which are as follows:
Name of the Board: Board of Secondary Education, haryana
Name of the Examination: HBSE 10tha nd 12th 2nd semester Examination 2017
Expected Result: May/ June 2017
Official website: www.bseh.org.in
How to check HBSE 10th/ 12th 2nd semester result 2017 ?
For all students will check the HBSE 10th/ 12th 2nd semester Result 2017 on the official website. The students of Class X and XII will follow the following steps:
- Students will visit the official website for HBSE 10th/ 12th 2nd semester Result 2017. The official website is hbse.ac.in.
- On the official website of Haryana Board of Secondary Education, the student will look for the link of HBSE 10th/ 12th 2nd semester Result 2017. The link of HBSE 2nd semester Result 2017 will be activated only after the announcement of HBSE 10th 2nd semester Result 2017. The link will not be visible on the main page of the official website before the declaration of the HBSE 12th 2nd semester Result 2017.
- On finding the link, the student will click on the link. After clicking on the link, a page will open. This page will ask certain information for showing the HBSE 10th/ 12th 2nd semester Result 2017 of the candidate.
- The page that was open will ask the roll number and date of birth of the candidate. The candidate will fill the required information. To fill the roll number, the candidate will see in the admit card of Class 12th.
- After entering all the required information, he will click on the submit button.
- After submitting the information, a page will open that will show HBSE Result 2017 of that particular candidate.
- The candidate will save the HBSE Result 2017.
- He will take the print out of the result.
If any of the student is not satisfied with marks obtained in the result, then he can go for further process. The student can go for the process of revaluation or rechecking after the declaration of the result. The option of revaluation will be available only after few days of the declaration of the result.