CLAT Admit Card 2018 Download UG/ PG Hall ticket, Call letter, CLAT Name wise Admission Ticket 2018, Download CLAT 2018 permission Letter Release date
CLAT Admit Card 2018
The candidates who go for completion of registration process to get appear for CLAT 2018 are eligible to download CLAT Admit Card 2018. The admit cards are going to get available before the entrance exam of Common Law Admission Test 2018. The National Law University is the authoritative body for conducting Common Law Entrance Test 2018. The hall tickets are going to available online. The Chanakya National Law University will issue the admit cards for CLAT exam 2018.Therefore, the registered candidates of CLAT 2018 will visit www.clat.ac.in. here, you can get all details about CLAT admit card 2018.
CLAT Hall Ticket 2018 is an important document in the exam hall of CLAT 2018. The candidates will have permission to sit for exam only if they have admit card with them on the day of exam. They will not be granted any permission for sitting in exams if Common Law Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018 is not with them.
The candidates can get their admit card by login into the official website. They just have to mention some information which will help them in downloading CLAT 2018 Hall Ticket.
CLAT 2018 Call letter
The official authorities will issue the exam before some days of exam. As the examination is expected to held in second week of May 2018, therefore the admit cards will get issued in the III week of April 2018. On the release of admit cards, the officials will upload the information online on their official website. CLAT 2018 Call letter release date is still not confirmed!
AILET application form 2018 – Last date to apply
The admit card in the exam of CLAT 2018 is the gateway for getting entry into the exam hall. It is an identity proof which hold many important information. Candidates will find the following important information on the CLAT admit Card:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of birth
- Name of Mother
- Name of Father
- Roll number of candidate in CLAT Exam 2018
- Registration ID of CLAT Exam 2018
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Name of Exam Centre
- Address of Exam Centre
- Category of candidate
- Guidelines for CLAT 2018
- Program applied for
CLAT hall ticket 2018 release date
Before going for downloading the admit card, the candidates should have details like User Id as well as password. It is necessary to have such information for the purpose of downloading admit card. In case, you forget the password for the User ID, the candidates can retrieve it. They just have to click on the button of Forget Password and candidates who are seeking the password will enter their mail id. Now, on their mail id they will get the link for retrieving the password for downloading the admit card. Now, all candidates can get CLAT hall ticket 2018 release date on this web page exclusively!
The interested candidates who registered successfully will follow the few simple steps. These steps will help the aspirants to download the admit card for CLAT exam 2018. The steps for downloading are as follows:
- Firstly, interested candidates will visit the official website. Therefore, they will visit to clat.ac.in. Only from official website, they will have the opportunity to download the hall ticket of CLAT 2018.
- Now on the home page of the official website, candidates will click on Login page of CLAT 2018. Now, click on the active link of Admit Card 2018.
- After that, they will enter their login details. They will submit their registration ID and password. They will get their Registration ID along with password at the time of submission of CLAT application form.
- On submission of the required details, the candidates will get their admit card on the screen. After that, they can take the print out of CLAT Hall ticket 2018.
- There should be two copies of the Common Law Admission Test Hall Ticket 2018.
- Recent Passport size photographs: two in number
- Identity proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card ID and Driving License. It should be the original document.