How to score good marks in 10th Board Exam 2018 ? 10th Board Exam Preparation Tips, 10th Board Exam Sample Papers, 10th Board Exam Prep Books – Science/ maths/ English/ History
How to Score Good Marks in 10th Board Exam 2018 ?
The class 10th forms a very important part of the candidate’s career. The state board of the country conducts the board exam of class 10th every year. Generally, the exam is conducted in the month of March. However, some state boards begin the class 10th exam in the month of February and ends either in the month of March or April. If you are in class 10th, then here there are some points which help them in scoring good marks. It is very important to score good marks in the class 10th. However, the students of class 10th will get their choice of stream on the basis of the Class 10th Result only. Therefore, it is very important to score good marks in the exams of class X. How to Score Good Marks in 10th Board Exam 2018 ? Check out the latest post!
10th Board Preparation Books
It is not hard to score good marks in the class 10th. If one plan from the starting of the year about the studies, then he/she can surely achieve good marks in the board exams. There is nothing in this materialistic world that cannot be achieved. Therefore, the students of class 10th must try to score 99% marks in the class 10th. If you want to achieve 99% marks, then you must start working hard from this point of time.
First, you all know that there is no shortcut way to achieving success. Therefore, you must give your full performance in achieving your goal. Whereas the goals to achieve is to get good marks in the class 10th exam. It is very important to have 10th Board Preparation Books
10th Board Preparation Tips
Check here 10th Board Preparation Tips :
- For achieving your goal, the students go for planning first. As per their study plan, they should start their preparation. The study plan must include those topics in which the students do not have confidence. It can include those topics too in which the grip of students is weak. As there is much time, the candidates can overcome their weakness. Their weakness can become their strong point. As a result, it can be their plus point in their performance.
- Making a schedule for study. This schedule will help in tracking the syllabus of the class 10th. It will help them in knowing how much course is completed.
- During the studies, the students of class 10th should not ignore their health. The students must take the sleep properly.
- Doing revision at regular intervals will help them in memorizing their topics.
- The students must focus on the text books of NCERT.
- For the subject of Science, the students must learn the terminologies properly.
- In the subject of Mathematics, the candidates must learn formulas. They must focus on the concepts of Trigonometry, Numbers and Geometry.
- In the case of Social Studies, the students must make the charts for the important dates of past. The chart will help them in memorizing the dates.
- Students also go through the Previous year’s class 10th exam papers. They should try to solve these questions. After solving the question papers, they will get some idea of question paper pattern.
- State boards also release the sample papers for class 10th.
Check here more information about 10th Board Exam sample papers. For more Preparation tips and Previous Year Question papers/ Practice paper for 10th Board Exam can be checked from here. leave a message we will give you proper links for 10th Class Study material.