Recently, Bihar School Education Board has been changed its examination pattern for both main and supplementary examination. After horrible results of Bihar Senior Secondary Examination 2017 board took this decision. Now the question papers of Geography, Home Science, Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education, Psychology, Computer Science etc. will be of 70 marks. Bihar School Education Board has issued revised exam pattern and marking scheme for senior secondary and supplementary examination. Form now, 50 percent of the questions on every subject’s paper will be objective type question. For objective type questions, students will be given the OMR sheet. For more information, you can see below.
With this Revised Marking Scheme 2018 Bihar Board students will get more chances to acquire better marks in the Bihar Board Examination 2018. Bihar Board has set up New Exam pattern 2018 BSEB seeing the last year performance of the students. Bihar 12th Class Students need to prepare accordingly of the Revised Bihar 12th Exam pattern 2018.
Bihar 12th Revised Exam Pattern 2018
BSEB Senior Secondary Revised Exam Pattern 2018 is as below-
- The question paper of Physical Education, Psychology, Geography, Home Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Computer Science etc. will carry of 70 marks.
- This examination scheme will also apply to Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian, Arabic, Maithili, Bhojpuri, Maggi and Bengali language examinations. Each paper will have 50 Objective Type Questions.
- As far as language paper is concerned, the examination of Hindi, English, Maithili and Urdu will be carrying 50 marks, with 25 objective type questions.
- The music will be of 30 marks, in which 14 questions will be asked.
- For Vocational Subjects, each Theory Paper will be carrying 100 marks, it will contain 50 Objective Type Questions.
It seems that BSEB is trying to improve result percentage by this change in examination pattern. Be with us for more information.