Tripura TET Application Form 2018 Check TRBT Last Date, Eligibility, Tripura TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, TRBT TET Exam pattern 2018 PDF, Download Tripura TET Syllabus 2018
Tripura TET Application Form 2018
In the state of Tripura, the Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) is the responsible body for conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test. The Test is conducted for selecting the candidates for teaching at elementary level (Class I-VIII), graduate level(Class IX-X) and post graduate level (Class XI-XIII). The main function of the TRBT is to prepare rules and regulations for selecting the teacher are different levels and conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test for different levels. Tripura TET Application Form 2018 Download here soon. All candidates need to fill Online form before the last date. It is very important to fill the Online Form correctly! TRBT TET Online Form 2018 can be download from here. Soon, you will get more details here about Tripura TET 2018 Application Form. For instance last date to apply, application fees, availability date etc.
Eligibility criteria for Tripura TET 2018
The candidates who are interested in applying for Tripura TET 2018 must fulfill the some eligibility conditions in order to apply for the exam. First of all, there is no age limit for Tripura TET 2018. Candidates of any age can apply for it. But the interested candidates should fulfill the following educational qualification. Eligibility Criteria for Tripura TET 2018 can be checked below
- Paper 1: The candidates should have passed the class 12th or equivalent degree from the recognized board of the country. He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks in class 12th for appearing in Tripura TET Paper 1.
- OR Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Paper 2: Candidates must have completed the Graduation in Science or Arts. Along with the graduation, they should also have the Bachelor’s degree in Education OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) / 4-years B.A. / B. Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed / B. Sc. Ed. / Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) (Special Education)
TRBT TET Important dates 2018
As there is no official notification, therefore, we are presenting the tentative schedule for the exam of Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. It is as follows. TRBT TET important dates 2018 Final and official to be soon uploaded.
- Commencement of filling and submitting the online application form: 28th May 2018
- Last date for the submission of Tripura TET application form 2018: 9th June 2018
- Last date for paying the Tripura TET application fees 2018: 14th June 2018
- Issue of Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2018: First week of July 2018
- Exam date of TET Tripura 2018: 16th July 2018
- Declaration of Tripura TET Result 2018: 5th August 2018
Download Online Form 2018 Tripura TET
Interested candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website of TRBT. The official website is www.trb.tripura.gov.in. After that, they have to click on the tab of Apply Online. But the candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
The candidates who are interested in applying must have to register himself. When the registration process will be completed, a registration number will be generated. The candidates must note down the registration number. It is very important. Now, candidates will use this registration number as ID and their Date of birth as password to login in the system. After logging, they will fill the application form of Tripura TET 2018. They should ensure that they have filled all the correct information. They also have to click on either T-TET Paper 1 session 2018 or T-TET Paper 2 Session 2018.
The candidates must have scanned copy of latest photograph and signature. The size of the photograph must not be less than 4 KB and more than 100 KB. Whereas, the size of the signature should be in between 4 KB- 20KB. Both the scanned copies should be in the format of JPEG. Download Online Form 2018 Tripura TET can be checked from the official website.
The candidates of different categories will pay different application fees. The candidates who belong to the unreserved category will pay RS 300 as application fees. Whereas, the candidates of Reserved Category like SC, ST and Physically handicapped will pay RS 200 as application fees.
Tripura TET Exam Pattern 2018
Download Tripura TET Exam Pattern 2018 is as follows:
|S. No||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I (English)||30||30|
|3||Language II (Bengali) Compulsory||30||30|
Tripura TET Paper-II Exam Pattern
|S. No||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy Compulsory||30||30|
|2||Language I (English) Compulsory||30||30|
|3||Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|5||Social Studies Optional||60||60|
The controller of examination will release the result in the month of August after the completion of exam. It will release online on the official website. The appeared candidates can check the result via using their registration number and date of birth.