SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 LDC DEO 10+2, Exam dates, SSC CHSL Online Form 2018, Check SSC CHSL Exam dates 2018, SSC CHSL last date to apply
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018
The staff selection commission will conduct the exam for SSC CHSL 2018. The recruitment exam is for the selection of candidates at various posts. Soon in the coming month, the Staff Selection Commission will release the notice on its official website along with publishing the notice in the leading newspapers. Therefore, interested candidates must check the website regularly. SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 can be downloaded from here.
|Release of official notification||18th November 2017|
|Beginning of filling online application process||18th November 2017|
|Last date for applying online application process||18th December 2017|
|Last date for payment of SSC CHSL application fee online||18th December 2017|
|Last date for payment of SSC CHSL application fee offline||December 2017|
|Issue of SSC CHSL admit card||In the month of February 2018|
|Examination date (SSC CHSL 2018)||4th March – 26th March 2018|
|Results declaration of part I examination||May 2018|
|Examination date of SSC CHSL Tier II||24th June 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||July 2018|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Eligibility Criteria 2018
You can check here about SSC CHSL 10+2 Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- The candidates who are interested in applying must have passed class 12th form the recognized board of India.
- The lower age limit for the applicants is 18 years, therefore candidates whose age is lower than 18 years are not eligible to apply for SSC CHSL exam 2018.
- The upper age limit of the candidates is 27 years, thus candidates whose age is more than 27 years need not to apply as their application will be rejected.
- However, the relaxation is offered to candidates of the reserved category in the terms of upper age limit.
- The candidates of SC and ST category will have relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC candidates have relaxation of 3 years.
- Physically Handicapped candidates have relaxation of 10 years.
- OBC + PH candidates have relaxation of 13 years.
- PH + SC/ST candidates have relaxation of 15 years.
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form
After the release of application form, the interested candidates are allowed to fill the application form. They have option for filling the application form. They can fill the form either in online mode or offline mode. It depends on their choice for filling the application form. They can fill the SSC CHSL application form 2018 as per their choice and convenience. In the case of online mode of application, they will apply on the official website. Therefore, they will visit either http://ssc.online.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in for filling the SSC CHSL application form 2018. Here you will get more details about SSC CHSL 2018 application Form
The candidates must have their scanned photo and signature for uploading them online application form. But they should take care of their sizes. The scanned photograph of candidates must be in between 4KB and 12KB. It should be in JPG format. However, in the case of scanned signature, the size of the signature is in between 1KB and 12KB will be accepted by the system.
In the case of offline application, the application form will be sent to the prescribed office through registered post.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern
Before starting the preparation for Staff Selection Commission CHSL, candidates must go through the exam pattern. This will help them in their preparation for exams a lot. There will be SSC CHSL Tier I and SSC CHSL Tier II. SSC CHSL 2018 Exam pattern is given below
|Particulars||Tier 1||Tier 2|
|Mode of Exam||Online||Offline|
|Type of questions||Objective||Descriptive|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours||60 minutes|
|Language Mode||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
|Negative Marking||0.50 for each wrong attempt||No negative marking|
- There are going to be 4 sections such as General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness. Each section will carry 50 marks and thus total marks will be 200.
- The candidates will get 2 hours for completing the exam
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except the English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions
Section wise distribution of marks
The candidates who will pass the exam of Tier I will appear for SSC CHSL Tier II. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, Typing Test will be conducted both in Hindi as well as English. The typing speed in the case of English should be 35 words per minute. However, in the case of Hindi, it should be 30 words per minute.
For the post of DEO, skill test will be conducted. For the purpose of selection, the candidates must have speed of data entry of 8000 key depression in one hour.