RTE Maharashtra Admission 2017-18 Application Form date district wise
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2017
As per the order of Maharashtra Government, the Right to Education will reserve 25% quota for those kids whose parents want their kids in the schools of the government.
The government of the state of Maharashtra will regulate RTE admissions under the quota of 25% for the children of different cities of state of Maharashtra. The main aim of the act is to provide the quality education to that section of the society which is economically weak. The education will be provided to the students at free of cost till Class VIII. RTE Maharashtra admission 2017 to be held soon.
Students will be selected by the lottery system. Lottery system will be applicable only in that condition when the number of candidates who want to take admission in the school is more than the seats available at the school.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Process 2017
This admission process is for RTE 25% reservation via Online Application Form. RTE Maharashtra admission process 2017 below:
Part 1: School
In this part what schools have to do take the approval of cluster and URC head for the selection:
- School contacts
- Valid age limit and admission
- Accurate location on Google map
- Total strength intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
Part II : Child
In this step, what students have to do for applying :
- Gets your application number registered as soon as possible while applying.
- Application Number and password, plus other credentials will be sent to your registered mobile.
- Put your correct details ( parents and child)
- It is important to locate your address within the nearest school address
- Choose required standard carefully.
- Upload all required documents.
- Confirmation of application is also important.
Part III: Lottery
Check the below points and see how lottery system helps:
- Those schools who have more number of vacancies and less number of application, will allot seats to the students in a standard form
- Schools which have less vacancy and more applications, will use lottery system.
- Soon, selection list will be uploaded on the official website.
- Admissions will be made on the basis of completion of all requirements for the admission.
Documents required for the RTE Maharashtra Admission 2017
- Birth certificate of the student
- Caste certificate if the seat is claimed on reservation
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Income certificate of the parents
- Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Passport/telephone bill/ water bill/driving license)
RTE Maharashtra admission Schedule 2017
Check the below RTE Maharashtra Admission schedule 2017.
|District||Registration of School||Online Application|
The above table is taken from the official website. Students who want to get their admission schedule of respective district, can leave us a message. We will help you to get your admission schedule.
How to download RTE Maharashtra Application Form 2017?
the most important aspect is that they application form of RTE maharashtra need to be downloaded by the time it is available on the official website. it is expected that RTE Maharashtra Application form 2017 is available from the last week of February 2017. Final dates will be uploaded soon. hence, we have provided a Schedule for the admission above.
You can go through it and if you don’t find your respective admission dates, you can message us! It is important that parents and students keep a eye on the daily updates of RTE Maharashtra or bookmark this page to get all latest information!
Check the below points:
- Go to the official website
- You will find an official link there.
- click on the link and wait for seconds to open up!
- fill all your information correctly, as once it is published, it cannot be edited
- afterwards, save it!