MP TET Application Form 2018, MP TET 2018 Online Form, Madhya Pradesh TET Eligibility 2018, Download MP TET Important Dates/ Exam date
MP TET Application Form 2018
Soon in the state of Madhya Pradesh, the MP Vyapam is going to release the official notice for MP TET 2018. The exam for Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted to fill the vacancies of primary and secondary teachers in the government schools. Therefore, it is very important for such candidates who are willing to make the career in teaching field. In the coming months, the officials will release the dates for MP TET 2018. In the state of Madhya Pradesh, whosoever wants to teach the primary classes and secondary classes they have to pass MP TET 2018. It is a necessary condition for every government school to appoint only those candidates who have passed MP TET 2018 only. Check more information here about MP TET Application Form 2018 download now!
MP TET 2018 Important Dates
As there is no official dates related to MP TET 2018 and MP TET application form, therefore we are presenting the tentative dates for you. MP TET 2018 Important Dates 2018 can be check here on this webpage!
- Release of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 notification: October 2018
- Beginning of online registration: October 2018
- Last date for filling and submitting MP TET Application form 2018: November 2018
- Last date for paying application fees: November 2018
- Issue of MP TET Admit Card 2018: December 2018
- Exam date of Madhya Pradesh TET 2018: December 2018
- Declaration of MP TET Result 2018: January 2019/ February 2019
MP TET Online Form 2018
Each and every candidates in Madhya Pradesh who want to have career in teaching will fill the MP TET application form 2018. The mode of application for filling Teacher Eligibility Test of MP is online only. Offline mode of filling and submitting is not there in the case of MP TET 2018 application form. The candidates will have to go visit the official website for filling the application form online. The online application form will be filled on the official website of MP TET only. The candidates will fill the application form either for appearing in Paper 1 or Paper 2. The candidates can also fill the application form for appearing in both the papers. MP TET Paper 1 is for the candidates who want to teach the primary classes that is from class 1st to 5th. Whereas MP TET paper 2 is for such candidates who have interest in teaching students of class 6th to class 8th. MP TET Online Form 2018 can be downloaded from the main website as well.
Eligibility Criteria for MP TET Application Form 2018
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for filling the application form and appearing in MP TET Exam 2018. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Paper 1: candidates who are applying for paper 1 must have passed 10+2 with minimum of 45% marks. Candidates with 2 year Diploma in Elementary education or 2 year diploma in education in Special education or 4 years Bachelor’s degree in elementary education are eligible to apply for it. However, candidates with minimum 50% marks in Graduation are also eligible to apply. They should also have the degree of B. Ed.
- Paper 2: Candidates with the degrees of either B.A. or B. Sc. He/she should get at least 45% marks in graduation.
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years whereas the maximum age of the candidates must be 35 Years.
Check MP TET Apply Date 2018
The candidates will go through the process of registration before filling the application form. During the process of registration, the candidates will provide their personal details. After the completion of registration process, the system will generate the registration ID and password. The candidates will use this registration ID and password for filling the application form. They will login the system on the official website via using this registration ID and Password. After login, they will start filling all the required details. After submission, it is important to take the print out of MP TET application form 2018 for future reference.