JNVST Admission 2018 Online Form, fees, Last date, Jawahar Navodaya Class 11th Admission, JNVS 9th admission form, starting date to apply
JNVST Admission 2018
The Government of India has started the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) as per the rule of National Policy of Education of 1986. Today, JNVS are present in the 28 states of India along with 7 Union Territories. These schools are coeducational and fully run by the autonomous body, Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti. Admission in this prestigious school is done by the entrance test of Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Smriti Test (JNVST). JNVST Admission 2018-18 will be soon be held by the authorities.
JNVS Application Form 2018
Here is the JNVST Application form 2018, check and plan your admission accordingly:
Last Date to submit the application form – 16th September, 2016
Exam Dates – 08th January 2018, 08th March 2018, 10 June 2018.
Admit Card Releasing Date – Available One week before the exam date
Result Date – in the month of April-May 2018
JNVST 2018 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may often look up for JNVST 2018 Admission Eligibility Criteria. So here is the Admission Criteria for JNVS 2018:
- The candidate who wants to appear in the entrance examination of JNVS, 2018, he/she should be born in between 1st May, 2004 and 30th April, 2008.
- The candidate who is applying for the class 6th, should be studying in the class 5th for the session of 2016-2018.
- The candidate who have been promoted to the class 5th before the date of 16th September, 2018 is eligible for taking admission in the class of 6th.
- Candidates who are taking admission under the Rural Quota must have passed the Class 3rd, 4th and 5th from the government school or government recognized school.
- The candidate who will clear the B certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling before the date of 31st September, 2018 can also apply for the JNVST 2018.
Official JNVST Application form 2018 – Download Now
Download Jawahar Navodaya Application form 2018
The application form of JNVST 2018 can be obtained from the persons mentioned below with free of cost:
- Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- Headmaster of any govt/ govt aided where the candidate is studying
- District Education Officer (DEO)
- Block Education Officer (BEO)
students can download JNVST Application Form 2018 from the official portal.
JNVST 2018 Online Form
The candidate will send completely filled application form to Block Education Officer in the given format that is asked by the JNVS before the last date of submitting the application form. The application form of the candidate should be signed by the Head of the recognized school/Special Education Scheme (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan), in this the condition is that the candidate must be studying there. JNVST 2018 Online Form need to be submitted before the due date, otherwise t will not be accepted!
JNVST 2018 Exam Schedule – Overview
- 8th January, 2018
JNVST will be conducted in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley andTawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Daman Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry
- 8th April, 2018
JNVST will be conducted in the States of Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil, Doda), Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kullu, Mandi, Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal
- 10th June, 2018
JNVST will be conducted in the Districts of Leh, Kargil and Doda of J&K State and in the District of Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.
Exam Pattern of JNVST 2018
The entrance examination will have the following sections:
Mental ability Test: 50questions; 50 marks; 60 Minutes
Arithmetic Test: 25 questions; 25 marks; 30 Minutes
Language Test: 25 questions; 25 marks; 30 Minutes