JET Application Form 2018 Exam date, Syllabus, Notification, JET Online Form 2018, Download JET Syllabus 2018, Check JET 2018 Exam Pattern 2018
JET Application Form 2018
JET refers to the joint employment Test which is an exam for competition conducted by the JET Exam board. The board is formed in 2013. The headquarters of this in New Delhi – 110001. Director of this board is Prateek Bhardwaj. The board every year conduct a competition exam for the Students. The motive of this board is to Give a chance to every student to achieve their dreams. The board works to Educate and motivate the students towards their goals of life. JET Application Form 2018 to get download now on this site.
- From November 2017, The application form will be available
- Last date of submitting the application form would be in May 2018
- The entrance test would be conduct in first week of May 2018
- Announcement of Results will be soon notified
- Counseling dates would be soon given officially
Download JET Online Form 2018
The estimation said that the Application form would be available from November ‘s first week. To all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Application for, Here is a good news that the wait is going to be over soon. You can have your Application form on the official website of JET soon. The Application form would be the first step towards your exam and it will make you feel that the Exam is very near and you have to work hard on yourself. The competition is very very tough so start your studies if you have not started yet. Download JET Online Form 2018 released on the main site in coming weeks.
Candidates who are going top be a part of this exam, Have a look at given steps.
- First you have to register yourself
- Login would be the second step
- You have to fill all the required details
- You have to upload required documents
JET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Exam is having certain criteria for choosing the people for Examination. All the candidates who are seeking information related to their Exam, Must look the criteria and make sure they are fit in this criteria of JET 2018. Thus, more information for JET 2018 Eligibility Criteria can be check here!
- Candidate ,must have passed CBSE or any other equivalent board with physics and Mathematics.
- Candidate must have passed their 12th by 60 %
- ST/SC students must have 55% in 12th
JET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus would be related to physics and mathematics of 11th and 12th class. The syllabus would have certain chapters from which the question will be asked. So to all the students who are going to be a part of this Examination, They must prepare themselves well cause the competition is too tough and there are many people who are going to be a part of the Examination. Here we are giving you information related to Admit card that it will be announced soon on the Official Website of JET. Latest information for JET Syllabus 2018 can be seen now. How to Download JET 2018 Application form is below:
- Go to the official website of JET
- You would see the notification of Official announcement of your date sheet
- Click on the link and you will get a PDF
- Click on that and start downloading
- Wait for downloading
- Once it will be done you can see your Application Form on your screen
- Keep it save so that you don’t have to download it again and again
- Now start your studies seriously
We are trying to make everything very simple for you so that you can focus on your studies more than the thoughts like when will be date sheet come, How sort of questions will be asked. You don’t need to be worried cause we have given you all the important detail but one thing that only you can do is your study. Nobody else will do it for you. The competition is too tough you have to be very serious towards your studies. Stay connected with us so that we will help you in every step of examination.