JAC TET Application Form 2018 Eligibility, Exam date – Apply Now, Jharkhand TET Online Form 2018 last date to apply, JAC TET 2018 Exam pattern, Download Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2018
JAC TET Application Form 2018
The Jharkhand Academic Council is the regulatory body for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test in the state of Jharkhand. JAC will release the notice for J-TET 2018 very soon. The interested candidates can fill the JAC TET application form 2018 after its release. There are lots of candidates in the state who are willing to appear for the exam of Teacher Eligibility Test. JAC TET Application Form 2018 will be soon available here. Check more information for Jharkhand TET 2018 Online Form on this webpage!
Important Dates for Jharkhand TET 2018
The dates mentioned below are just the tentative dates as there is no official announcement for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Therefore, the interested candidates can refer these dates to get the idea of whole schedule of J-TET 2018. The important dates for J-TET 2018 are as follows:
- Commencement of online Jharkhand TET 2018 application will begin: First week of October 2018
- Last date for filling online JAC TET application form 2018: second week of October 2018
- Last date for paying JAC TET application fees: II week of October 2018
- Time of correcting details in application form: third week of October 2018
- Date of JAC TET 2018: Third week of November 2018
- Release of Jharkhand TET answer key 2018: First week of December 2018
JAC TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here are some points for JAC TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Paper 1- Primary Level: the candidates who are interested in giving Paper 1 must have following education qualification:
- Class 12th with minimum of 45% aggregate marks + 2 year diploma in Elementary Education
- Class 12th with minimum of 50% aggregate marks + 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Class 12th with minimum of 50% aggregate marks + 2 years Diploma in Education in Special Education
- A. or B. Sc. with B.Ed.
- Paper 2- Class 6th to class 8th: the candidates who are planning to give the exam of JAC TET paper 2 must completed the following education:
- Graduation degree and 2 year Diploma in Education
- Graduation + B. Ed
- Class 12th with minimum of 50% aggregate marks + 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education
Check JAC TET Exam Pattern 2018
The applicants who are going to appear in the upcoming JAC TET 2018 should take a look at the following exam pattern. It will help them in preparation. Check JAC TET Exam Pattern 2018 which are as follows:
JAC TET 2018 Paper I : As you can see, there are total 150 questions and each question will carry 1 mark.
|Name of Subject in JAC TET Paper 1||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
JAC TET 2018 Paper II: In paper 2, the candidates have choice in the last section. Either they have to solve questions of Mathematics and Science or Social Studies.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science||60||60|
The application form for J-TET 2018 will be available online only. Therefore, interested candidates will go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council for filling online application form. The candidates who are planning to fill J TET application form 2018 are advised to fill the application form before the last to prevent them from any last minute system error. It is very important to check the eligibility criteria for TET before applying for the state level Jharkhand TET 2018.
Jharkhand TET Online Form 2018
After submission of the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form, the candidates will be provided with time period for making corrections in it. The candidates will use their registration ID and password for filling and correction process of application form. Jharkhand TET Online Form 2018 will be shortly announced!
For filling the JAC TET Application form 2018, candidates have to register themselves on the official website of JAC. After the generation of Registration ID and password, they will have access to fill the application form. They will also have to pay the application fees. Candidates of General Category will pay different application fees as compared to the candidates of the reserved category. General category will pay RS 500 as application fees. Whereas, candidates of the reserved category will pay RS 250 as application fees.