Allahabad University Admission 2017 Application, Eligibility, Fees, Allahabad Admission 2017, Download Allahabad University application Form 2017, Alalhabad University admission Form
Allahabad University Admission 2017-18
The Allahabad University is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established on 23 September 1887. It is the fourth oldest University in India. It is named after Lt. Governor of North-Western Provinces, Sir William Muir in 1876, who gave the idea of a Central University at Allahabad, which later evolved to the present university. At some point of time it was called the “Oxford of the East”. On 24 June 2005 its Central University status was restored through the University Allahabad Act 2005 of the Parliament of India. Allahabad University admission 2017-18 has been started. A huge number of students are willing to take admission in Allahabad University. All students need to check Allahabad University Admission 2017-18 details below.
Allahabad University Application Form 2017 Download
Check the following steps for Allahabad University application Form 2017 to get it download and fill :
- Log on www.allduniv.ac.in to visit the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers. These are also available in the Notifications / Advertisements in Candidate segment page.
- Place the mouse over the Notifications/Advertisements menu to view all the details of notifications.
- Click on Notifications/Advertisements link. Then select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
- Click on “Apply” button it will take you to “Candidate Registration” page.
- Fill the Application Form carefully.
- Once it is submitted, the information written on it, will not be edited.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process click on “Candidate Registration” option it will take you to Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill basic information, particulars and details. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has instructions for filling up the form which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
Allahabad University Application Fees 2017
Fee Payment [ trough SBI/Other bank ] can be made only on or after Registration.
Gateway / bank charges will be charged additionally.
- Payments made after last date will be invalid and any refund will not be considered in any case by Department or Bank.
- Please do not pay fee more than once on one registration number.
Steps here are as follows:
- Click on the link provided for fee payment: Fee Deposition/Reconciliation on Department’s website. Enter your 16 digit registration number and date of birth and the click on “Click here to proceed for payment” option.
- Select Bank of any one i.e. SBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit card payment/ SBI Branch option or Other than SBI branch (at least 45 banks are available) and submit the request.
- Verify your details on screen and fill up verification details and submit.
- Again verify your details on screen and confirm. Now payment options are displayed on screen.
- Use CP/IG/CK………….. number as Transaction ID for filing the detailed application form.
- Complete your application process after payment the required fees.
“CARE: Please do not pay fee more than once on one registration number.”
Allahabad University Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before appearing in the exam for the Allahabad University Entrance exam 2017.
- The candidates appearing for the UGAT exam must have passed class 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent examination from any recognized education board.
- Those candidates who have completed their diploma courses can also apply for the UG courses.
- The candidates applying for the PGAT must have completed their graduation with the specified subjects.
Allahabad University Admission 2017 Cut off
The last year cut-off marks according to the category & courses are as follows:
|Courses & Category||Cut-Off Marks|
|All Categories||250 Marks & Above|
|OBC||207 Marks & Above|
|SC||141 Marks & Above|
|ST||51 Marks & Above|
|General||250 Marks & Above|
|OBC||202 Marks & Above|
|SC||155 Marks & Above|
|General||305 Marks & Above|
|OBC||215 Marks & Above|
|SC||115 Marks & Above|
|General||271 Marks & Above|
|OBC||194 Marks & Above|
|SC||147 Marks & Above|
Here is a tentative exam schedule for the Allahabad University entrance exam:
|Registration and submission of online application form||Third week of April 2017|
|Last date of registration and submission||Second week of May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Third week of May 2017|
|Schedule of Entrance Exams||During the last week of May 2017|
|Declaration of final result||Third week of June 2017|
If candidates are still facing any kind of problem then they can leave us a message below. we will shortly back with an solution.